The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
My new bonnets $15
My new sun hats! These are perfect for the insane sun we get in my town, or any town for that matter They’re $26
My new line of visors available for $14. Upon request though, they’re not on my Etsy
OH MY GOD, you guys are just so amazing. I want to thank you for all the watches, favs and re-blogs, it means a lot to me. Keep being awesome! (DFTBA)
Spiderman Bowtie!! Bowtie comissions are OPEN. Sadly, this one was a comission and I only had enough for one. Ask me about other bowties!
Yeah! Thanks for bearing with me while I have no internet, it’s hard but somehow I’m living. I’m on a family members computer atm. This is my newest creation!! I was forced to get a new backpack this year, (it was much needed) and I wanted something special. Because I live in a small town and didn’t want to spent $80+ on a backpack that pretty much meant I had to do it myself. I followed a lovely tutorial, which I have saved on my (crashed) computer, but which was apparently easy to find [link]. I watched Iron Man 1+2 for the first time while painting the Galaxy part. Upon realizing that Galaxy stuff was hipster I had to make it clear I was a nerd, so I added a couple nerdy things. The DFTBA being one. Chances are that is you like Doctor Who/are a nerd and you don`t know what that means you are missing out [link], I highly recommend you check ot out. I put it there because I have a feeling it will come in very handy. I also made that tardis, it is my smallest Tardis to date, it took freakishly long. I was watching Supernatural, which probably slowed me down but still. This entire thing (tardis and painting) took 8+ hours. Which was devided pretty evenly. I should mention, I didn’t make the danglys, they are from claires and disney land
Please continue to bear with me until I have regular internet back! Oh and, DFTBA